Hi everyone, I'm sonia and I'm new to beauty blogging. i've been wanting to start beauty blog like ever and i finally starting it now. i used to blog about fashion but now i want to focus on beauty blogging. well i hope i can get along with you guys, blogger out there! nice to meet you :D
So, recently i used to join some makeup competition in social media. and one of them is from Sephora < @sephoraidn >. i've joined two makeup contest from sephora and i still can't believe i won both. first i entered a lips contest which to create lip makeup as creative as possible and so i made a pop art lip and won a marc jacobs lip lacquer in color 'BOOM BOOM' no. 210
The second one is contouring competition and i got eyeshadow palette with such pretty colors named STYLE EYE-CON NO.3
look at that pretty packaging! so elegant and cute. the colors are glamour as its name
'108 THE GLAM'
After those two competition, Sephora made another one with the prize that the choosen people will get a chance to do a review at sephora. so i guess why not? and i took the chance and thank God i got choosen as one of the beauty influencers to do a review.
at first there was a review about 'COLOR ME' which is a sonic applicator for foudation but unfortunately i missed this one cos i got a makeup job to do :(
but the next saturday was the second one. and i finally made it to 'MARC JACOBS' review.
here's the review :
from left to right :
pencil liner - liquid liner - concealer - foundation - eyeshadow - lipstick - lipgloss - blush
- the name is 'GENIUS GEL FOUNDATION' which is a gel type of foundation. its not sticky, not oily, and it gives a dewy look. it it weightless so you won't feel cakey. it covers well and your skin will end up like you're not wearing anything on your face.
left to right :
finishing powder - omega bronze
-the finishing powder gives you the flawless and light finish
- this omega bronzer give such a light natural shadow to your face so you can build up as dark as you want.
- come with this cute mini packaging, a beautiful rosy color is great for everyday usage and fit to any skin tone
left to right :
liquid liner - concealer
- inspired from chinese calligraphy, this eyeliner gives a thin line and its waterproof and dry quickly.
- the concealer has just perfect coverage. with the metal wand, it gives your eyes that calming sensation.
left to right :
lip gloss - lipstick and lipgloss - lipstick
- happy ending, that whats this lipgloss called. such a cute name to finish the look with light pinky gloss on your lips ( the lipgloss pic on the left and mid is the same color with different lighting )
- the lipstick is semi matte and perfect for everyday look.
'STYLE EYECON NO.3' in color 'THE SHOE GAZER'
the color is super pigmented with just a little dab. the matte taupe brown color in the middle can be used for eyebrow too.
so this is a before and after picture. makeup by one of sephora's makeup artist.
all using the product from MARC JACOBS BEAUTY.
the close up look for the eye makeup.
< excuse the bad lighting >
- upper lash line using liquid liner.
- lower waterline using a smudge able black pencil liner.
meet Dea, whom i met at sephora.
she is one of the beauty blogger that got chosen for this event.
do check her out
Hello from all of us!
see you guys next event!
so that is all my review about MARC JACOBS product.
feel free to ask if you have any question and leave a comment below which product that you would like to try. see you on my next post.