4/9/14

PURPLE FINGER



Hello !
well, as we know that today is a purple finger day aka pemilihan caleg in Indonesia.
i just choosed that random title for this post cause i don't know what title should i use.
today, i decided to wear a bun, messy bun actually.
the pink top i wear used to be my mother's, but she gave it to me.
(mother's closet sure helps a lot)
i pair it with highwaist midi skirt which i wore in my previous post.
since i wear a bun, i decided to wear earring :)
to end up this look, i just lay on my old vintage black bag and nude pointed heels.
hope you guys like this look and see you on my next post :)
enjoy.









what i wear :
Top - Dolce & Gabbana
Skirt - Chocochips
Bag - Dior
Heels - Charles and Keith

4 comments:

  1. wow! you look great! your shoes are so fab! i love it!
    tell me how about follow each other??
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrsigirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit..
    i love your skirt very much..
    would you love to follow each other?

    kristinateo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, simple look! You look amazing!

    IPIHIPPIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely look! adore your skirt :)

    you are invited to join my summer giveaway, you can check my blog for more details :)

    ReplyDelete