12/26/15

WARM WINTER


good day guys!
lately i've been loving to use lots of falsies XD
somehow it just made my eyes look bigger.
and this look is all about warm tone.
i used a lot of brown color to bring earthy feelings.
so i hope you guys like it. 


HOW TO :
step 1 - apply base / eye primer
step 2 - apply of light brown all over upper lids
step 3 - apply the same light brown color along the lash line
step 3 - using dark brown apply on the outer lids and lower lash line
step 4 - draw cat eye using liquid liner or your fav eyeliner
step 5 - connect the upper and lower line
step 6 - curl your lashes and apply mascara
step 7 - wear your false lashes

PRODUCTS :
- light brown eyeshadow : 'Buck' < naked palette >
- dark brown eyeshadow : big beautiful eyes < benefit >
- eyeliner : line up < beauty story id >
- mascara : < beauty story id >
- false lashes : < madame lashes 757s + 04 + 06 >




so, i tried an app and changed my hair color into pink ><
tell me what do you think guys ?
 cause i'm thinking about dying it grey, but i suddenly bumped into this color
ugh total confused


well, thank you for reading my post!
hope this helpful enough 


if you guys have any question, feel free to ask me :)
you can find me here, ask fm or instagram 

11 comments:

  1. Hey. Followed you #10. :)
    Please follow back. Thank you.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. kecee deh son...
    anyway, boleh tau kamu foto pake kamera apa?

    kikicasmita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty and love ur make up ><

    Love, angel.
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. keren banget , two thumbs up!!
    makeup luar biasa yah..

    cheeringsoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. You are so talented <3. Your makeup so perfect!
    I ALready following your blog!

    monolidasiangirl.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  6. This eyemake up tutorial is very useful for me. Gonna try it out soon! <3

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAA your hair is goals, literally this post makes me want to bleach my hair and have it dyed all the colors of the rainbow but I don't own enough guts to do it so I'll just admire yours HAHA. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete